Information Line: 214-828-8441 - message only
Thank you for your interest in becoming a patient at Texas A&M College of Dentistry. We are a teaching institution in which treatment is provided by students and supervised by licensed clinical faculty. A screening appointment is necessary to determine if your oral health needs match the educational needs of our students.
Screening Appointments - By Phone
Applicants may call 214-828-8981 for screening appointments for the following week until all appointments for that week are filled.
Please DO NOT call any other number at the college for appointment or information. Appointments cannot be made at other numbers, and your calls cannot be forwarded.
$81.00 for registration, screening and x-ray fees is non-refundable.
You will need to bring $281.00 for your screening appointment. Acceptance as a potential undergraduate patient, or referral to our graduate clinics for additional screening, does not guarantee that you will be assigned to a dental student or resident for treatment. No dental care will be rendered during screening exams.
IMPORTANT! Please read:
Fees for service are not based on income and are due in full each visit.
- Accepted forms of payment are cash, check, money order, Master Card, Visa, Discover, or American Express.
- Insurance, including Medicaid/Medicare is not accepted as a form of payment for adult dental care.
- There are no payment plan options available.
- No children are allowed in the adult clinic areas or can be left unattended in the waiting areas.
After the screening appointment
As a teaching institution, we assign a limited number of patients to a dental student based on his/her educational needs; it may take several months before your first appointment.The student or his/her Patient Appointment Associate (PAA) will contact you to set up your first oral diagnosis appointment.
- Parking is available in the surrounding area. (Please read all parking lot signs carefully).
- Patients are only accepted for the completion of ALL dental care needed.
- You are responsible for seeking all emergency/immediate dental care outside the college until you are assigned to a student for treatment.
* Refundable if not accepted for treatment; to be applied to future procedures