Kathleen A. Pace, DDS
Director of Predoctoral and Graduate Clinics
Diplomate American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
Department of Pediatric Dentistry
3302 Gaston Ave
Dallas, Texas 75246
Education and Post-Graduate Training
- Buffalo Children’s Hospital, Pediatric Dental Residency, Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry
- State University of New York at Buffalo School of Dentistry, Doctorate of Dental Surgery
- State University of New York at Buffalo, B.A. Psychology
- Calibration for Pediatric Dentistry’s didactic and clinical approach and techniques for both under graduate and graduate pediatric rotations at COD, Hospital’s and Outreach Locations. Preventive Dentistry.
- Implementation of IPE at all Pediatric Dentistry locations
Biomaterials, Sedation and behavior management techniques for healthy and special needs children.
Specialty Training/Board Certifications
2008; American Board of Pediatric Dentistry