Mehrnaz Tahmasbi Arashlow, DDS
Clinical Assistant Professor
Department of Diagnostic Sciences
3302 Gaston Ave., Rm 217
Dallas, Texas 75246
Phone: (214) 828-8197
Fax: (214) 828-8306
Education and Post-Graduate Training
- 2014-2016 University of Florida, College of Dentistry- Certificate in Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
- 2005-2011 Kerman University of Medical Sciences, Kerman, Iran- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
Disease manifestations in advanced imaging modalities, advanced imaging in the oral and maxillofacial regions, teleradiology, 3D imaging, and computed aided diagnostic techniques.
- Tahmasbi M, Jalali P, Nair MK, Barghan S, Nair U. Prevalence of Middle Mesial Canals and Isthmi in the Mesial Root of Mandibular Molars: An In Vivo Cone-Beam Computed Tomography Study. J Endod. 2017 Jul; 43(7):1080-1083.
- Tahmasbi-Arashlow M, Barghan S, Kashtwari D, Nair MK. Radiographic manifestations of Mönckeberg arteriosclerosis in the head and neck region. Imaging Sci Dent. 2016; 46(1):53-6.
- Sevin Barghan, Mehrnaz Tahmasbi Arashlow, Madh K.Nair. Incidental Findings on Cone Beam Computed Tomography Studies outside of the Maxillofacial Skeleton. Int J Dent. 2016; 2016: 9196503. doi: 10.1155/2016/9196503.
- Mehrnaz Tahmasbi-Arashlow, Sevin Barghan, Jeffrey Bennett, Rujuta A. Katkar, Madhu K. Nair. Arrested Pneumatization of the Sphenoid Sinus on Large Field-of-View Cone Beam Computed Tomography Studies. Dent. J. 2015 May; 3(2): 67-76.
Specialty Training/Board Certifications
- 2018 - Diplomate of American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Radiology
- 2016 - North East Regional Board (NERB)
- 2014 - National Dental Board, United States of America: Part I
- 2013 - National Dental Board, United States of America: Part II
- American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology (AAOMR)/ Howard R Raper Award, September 2016